_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Words to live by

Friday, December 16, 2022

Words to live by

Wow it has been a LONG time since I even opened my blog and I know I had said I would do better ... but like everyone else "life" had other ideas.  But I am going to try again and see if maybe 2023 will be better for me and my family so that I can keep up with this.


I was going through my pictures and saw this one and thought oh yes in deed this needs to be shared.

I don't think it has been shared before OR if it has been, it was a LONG LONG time ago and needs to be shared again.













I am committing to at least 80%, not just for today but for the coming year.  I know some people say, don't set you sights too far out, so for the next year doesn't seem too far, does it?

How about you?  

Shall we make the commitment together?

No comments: