_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: What you tell yourself

Friday, February 4, 2022

What you tell yourself

 I had seen this a little while ago, and to be honest, I didn't originally see it as a positive.



At first I was thinking this was going to be intensifying any "down" feelings that you have about yourself or a situation.

But as I have been thinking about it further, I realized that THIS is the way to turn around any "down" or "negative" thoughts and feelings you have about yourself.  It tells you that YOU have the power to turn things around, by looking at the positive aspects of any situation and focusing on those.

Once you are focused on the positive aspects, you can make yourself feel more positive.  The more positive you feel, the more positive things will be coming your way.

Think about it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.