_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Putting things in perspective

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Putting things in perspective

 I saw this on a post on LinkedIn and I wish I could tell you who it was that originally posted (and possibly wrote) this gem, but I can't find the poster.  It was written in chalk on a sidewalk in what looked to be a somewhat busy city street.  

But I think once you read it and then think about it you will agree with me when I say ... THIS has to be the best quote to start the new year.

When 2020 started, 
I thought it would be the year that I 
GOT everything I WANTED.
Now I know that 2020 was the year I learned to
APPRECIATE everything I HAVE.

 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so true! We are all more appreciative of the people in our lives, and just how blessed we truly are.