_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Things to remember as 2020 comes to a close

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Things to remember as 2020 comes to a close

I know I have not been very faithful to my blog. 
And yes I am hanging my head in sadness (and shame).

I have been in hit or miss mode, and unfortunately it has been mostly miss. 
It has been a difficult year for all of us, and of course I want to apologize to my blog and to you for being so missing.

Today is the end of 2020, the year that has been the most difficult in my lifetime and perhaps in yours.

When I saw this one I knew I needed to share.




I am thinking that I will go back to what I really started this blog for oh so long ago.
I am going to be posting things that show support, or kindness or make people smile or laugh.

I want to go back to posting things I don't want to forget ... whether it is a picture, or quote or recipe. You know those things that I started doing when I first thought a blog would be a great idea. I'm not sure how I got so off track, but its time to go back to where it all began. 
I think I was happier with the blog as a whole back then.

Hopefully you will be too.

No comments: