_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: 20 Things we really should be saying more

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

20 Things we really should be saying more

I know I have been away for far too long, but with the Wedding and all the things that go with that (including a really nice bridal shower) and rehearsal and well just being 7+ hours away from them, I just feel like I failed.  Failed them, Failed you, Failed me ... BUT I am back with what I hope is a very very poignant post for my return.


I have to thank Jon Gordon for his post that really spoke volumes to me.
Hopefully this speaks to you too.

Let's try to work on this in our own lives.  
I know there are some that I do say regularly, but not all.  So I will be trying to keep these in mind every day ... maybe even print them out and put it in a prominent place so that I will see it often.

No comments: