_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's Big, Really Big

Saturday, December 30, 2017

It's Big, Really Big

Today is December 30th, the start of a "new year" at Tupperware



And of course that means its the Adult Legos Sale month!
Yes, it was started last week, but with Christmas and Family visits and everything ... I didn't get to really share.


Today is the start of Tupperware's Big Weeks Brochure.  I love my Modular Mates!  I have almost finished my kitchen cabinets (yes I have all kinds of things in Tupperware Modular Mates including my bulk spices that are perfect for oval or super oval 1s and 2s!).




If you like this popsicle color (kind of a red but not cherry red, I have these and they are a nice pop of color for your cabinets) you want to get them THIS month since this color is for a limited time.  

If these Modular Mate sets 
and individual piece sale





























weren't enough to make you jump on over to my site, check out these items for the upcoming "Season of Love".





Today is also the FIRST day of the Winter & Spring Catalog!







Yes I am just a little bit excited.
All kinds of new things are happening at Tupperware.
Come check us out.


No comments: