_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Success

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Success

I've been thinking about this a lot lately.
How do you define success?

When can you claim success?


Is success what we do or what we inspire others to do?

I would think if you strive to be a teacher, and I don't just mean as a profession, it would be what you inspire others to do.  What you help them to learn about what they can do, what they shouldn't do or what they are meant to do.



I know there have been times that I have thought I was going to be so successful and end up thinking about what is in it for me, and then I really am not sure if I succeeded or not.  
Oh you can be successful and unsuccessful at the same time.

WHAT?  WAIT .. what did I just say?

You can be "successful" because you accomplished something monetarily, but is that the true measure of success?
You can be "unsuccessful" at the same time if all you have accomplished is put money in your pocket.  
You need to make a difference when you are successful.  

In my opinion, you need to make people want to do the same thing that you have done, accomplish the things that you have with your help.  Your help can be just being the inspiration, by sharing the knowledge that YES YOU can do it.

Let's try to be the type of successful that helps us to inspire others to do what they want and are able to do, without putting limits on what they can do.

THAT in and of itself could be the true meaning of success.



No comments: