_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's a Tupperware Birthday Month Celebration ... week ONE

Saturday, April 25, 2015

It's a Tupperware Birthday Month Celebration ... week ONE

I was so happy to see the awesome deals that Tupperware has to offer for it's 67th Birthday Month Celebration.  We really are going to make this a fantastic month!

So to get us started with the CELEBRATION here is a great offer for all our customers.  For the first week of Birthday Month, so this offer is only good until Friday May 1st, everyone can get this offer!


I have to tell you that I have the Thatsa Bowl set and have uses for every bowl!  But the extra pieces that are offered this week are spectacular.  

I can think of all kinds of things to do with these - so yes I may just have to grab a set of these for me.  
Those extra mini bowls (set of 4) would be great for prepping your "creations" in the kitchen but how about in your craft room for beads or such?  How about for take along toys for a road trip - I bet those Lego pieces would fit great in these.  Or Play-dough  I know my kids could never get enough of those little cans!  And I can show you how to make your own to store in these bowls...stay tuned.
Or as my hubby said .... ice cream sundaes !!!

And of course that Quick Shake for a $1 with qualifying purchase is so great.  Perfect for making marinades or dressings but also for salads in a jar that I've been seeing a lot on pinterest.  One of the big differences being there is no danger of breaking glass!  I've got a few recipes for these to get you started too!

You can check these out on my Tupperware Site or leave me a message and we can discuss all your Tupperware needs.

And if you want, I've already set up my Tupperware Birthday Party party!  Join us

No comments: