_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Are you ready for change?

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Are you ready for change?

I saw this posted on a friends FB page and thought it was PERFECT.


I know that there are times that I wish things were different.
Sometimes I wish I could change things, and think things would be better, or at least different.

But I admit ... sometimes I am just afraid to take the chance that it won't be better.

I think this will become my mantra.  Especially if I am afraid to take a chance ... and want a change!



Isn't this a great way to remind yourself that you have a choice??
Are you going to copy this to remind yourself that sometimes you have to take a chance?

I may make this my background on my laptop.

1 comment:

Yvonne W. said...

I was always naturally very slim even after 3 kids until after I had my 4th and then it was like something broke and I've struggled ever since. I have started to lose weight so many times since then but I would not lose fast enough or would hit a plateau and give up hope. over and over and over...

Finally Jan 2013 I decided that I would follow an eating plan that me and my dr both consider the healthiest so at least I benefit from that if nothing else, and that I STICK to it even if I hit a several month long plateau as I sometimes (frustrated to tears do)... and that I would just lose one ounce at a time no matter how long it takes. So far In past 14 months I have lost 57 lbs and I plan on reaching goal which is 43 more lbs then I will stay at goal doing the same thing I have been doing for over a year now.

I am so glad I CHANGED my perspective and attitude because that CHANGE made all the difference.

manifestmiracles@live.com