_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Ring OUT the old .... Ring IN the new!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ring OUT the old .... Ring IN the new!

Happy New Year.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve Celebration and are not suffering any ill effects, read this as nasty hangover, and are looking forward to 2014 with great optimism.

With that in mind, here is something that I saw a few weeks ago that pretty much sums up what I thing you and me and everyone else needs to do today, as we look forward to this brand new year


I know you have been told this before, or maybe you've said it to others, 
but sometimes we need to be reminded 
YOU ARE 
GOOD ENOUGH 
and anyone that doesn't see that does NOT belong in your 2014!

Now do you think my sister will recognize this too?
There are many times I know she doesn't think she is good enough
WRONG 
she is BETTER than 
GOOD ENOUGH!

And just in case this isn't enough ...
here's something else to leave behind!


So are you going to join me and my sister  in 2014 and recognize that you are good enough and let go of anyone that doesn't see that and tries to make you believe otherwise?  I hope so.


Thank you Mandy Hale, for reminding us what our true worth is .... and what it isn't.
We are all unique and need to be embraced as such, without comparison, without judgement.



No comments: