- 4 oz. Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pitted olives
- 2–3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1–2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. Italian Herb Seasoning
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Baguette for serving
- Cut Parmesan into bite size pieces.
- Toss together Parmesan and olives and pour into a Tupperware Counterscaping Medium Liquid Container.
- Add thyme, rosemary and Italian Herb Seasoning. Pour olive oil over the top and seal.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use. If refrigerating for more than four hours before use, allow olive oil to return to room temperature before using.
- When serving, pour oil out into a small container for bread dipping and then pour out olives and cheese for easy snacking. Serve with a sliced baguette.
These Tupperware pieces, as well as so much more, can be found on my Tupperware Site. I hope you will check it out. Have a question? Just ask and I will get you an answer. I love my Tupperware.