_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Are YOU ready for a Super Bowl Party?

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Are YOU ready for a Super Bowl Party?

I know you are either a die hard footballer who would not miss the Super Bowl or you are still hoping that your team makes it into the Super Bowl this year.  It is going to be played in the "wonderful world of NJ" although I know the folks in NY want you to think it is there ...

I know I like to watch the Super Bowl, I love the commercials - ok usually I love the commercials, and of course the parties that revolve around the day itself.  I had to share something that is on sale at Tupperware that would make Super Bowl Parties a breeze!

How about a Soup and Salad Set, that includes:
• Exclusive 7½-cup/1.8 L Soup Server with Ladle. 
• 40-cup/10 L Maxi Salad Bowl with Serving Forks.
• Set of four 3-cup/700 mL Salad Bowls.
• Set of four 1¾-cup/400 mL Soup Bowls.
• 1¾-cup/400 mL Serving Platter with Spoon. 
• Dishwasher safe.
• In Cherry/Snow White.


I can see this being used for a Chili Bar or a Taco Station in addition to a great Soup and Salad Station.  But if you need more than 4 of each bowls, you can pick up more in sets of 4 as well!


And of course if you are going to have a "bar" of some kind, I believe the Serving Center is PERFECT


• Features six 2-cup/500 mL compartments and one 14-oz./400mL removable center bowl with seal.
• Removable bowl is microwavable for reheating dips and sauces.
• 13½ x 3¾"/34 x 9.5 cm. 
• In Cherry with Cherry cover.
• Domed cover doubles as serving tray or keeps foods chilled when filled with ice.
• Dishwasher safe.


The other thing I like about these pieces is that they are in colors that can go from one season to the next and they just look like FUN.  I can see the serving center used for so many different things, I think the chili bar is great or a baked potato bar would be interesting too.  
Or a Fondue Bar?  A Slider Bar?  (make those sliders in the smart steamer .. yummo)
But how about an ice cream sundae bar for a birthday party or in the summer?  Or a build your own salad or crudite center for a cocktail party?  The ideas are endless.  



And this week it is on SALE!!!



You could have all these pieces, and so much more, on my Tupperware Site  and have it for Super Bowl Parties!  There are lots of things that are on sale AND exclusive for online parties (always one available on my site - this months party is here ).  

Since I've been having so much fun with my monthly deal of the month - I am going to continue it this month as well.  For anyone who orders $50 or more in product, will receive an e-certificate from me for future purchases.  If you order $50 in product, I will send you a $5 e-certificate, $100 would get you a $10 certificate and so on.


No comments: