_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Mid-June Tupperware Options

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mid-June Tupperware Options

June has some great options at Tupperware.

We have the Mid-June Brochure that is PERFECT for Summer, from BBQ/Cook-out needs to getting ready for the garden harvest needs to freeze for our fall/winter sunshine needs.  This brochure is available through July 12th, most available in my online site (www.my2.tupperware.com/kat1126)

The 9-pc set is a host bonus, that you can do a book party for and I will put it together as a party so you can qualify for host bonuses - talk to me, and I will call you to see what we can do.

For the next 2 weeks, you also have these options to add to your party/order.  But remember, most of these, with the exception of the Tower of Power, shown below are only available until June 28


I have the Fix-N-Mix bowl that is perfect for my hand mixer use and the Refrigerator Bowl Set is great for  all kinds of things (we use it for sour cream and grated cheeses and such).


And don't forget the ice cream party pieces that are only available until June 21st!  I have an order in for this set ...... I can't wait for this one!  This order is going in on Friday morning (and can only be picked up through a personal party with me - I can call for your info) so if you want in email me quick!


No comments: