_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: New Day

Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Day



Well its a new day here in snowville. Now we didn't get as much (in total) as oh say Washington DC but we sure did get alot! So much so that the snow plow that came to plow us out ........ got stuck!!!!

Thankfully it was relatively easy to dig him out - so it was a quick fix and he was able to dig out enough of our cracked stone driveway to allow us to move around ie get out of the garage and out into the rest of the snowy world.

Those pictures were taken last night - and today is a new day, but I haven't uploaded any of the new pictures I took early this morning. But I will - fear not - since it didn't get any better with the dawn of the new day ----- pretty to see, not so pretty to have to dig out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty but glad that I live in California. lol

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

I'm beginning to wish I lived in California too!