_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Do you know what defines YOU?

Friday, September 21, 2018

Do you know what defines YOU?

I heard this the other day when I was binge watching one of the shows that I had really liked but was not renewed for the upcoming season.
Yes I was rather bummed about that one.

Anyway, during one of the episodes in season 3 when mom was talking to one of the agents about why she cut off contact with her she said the first part of this post that I thought was pretty profound.

As the episode was ending, and mom was apologizing, the agent spoke the second part.  Which just about blew my mind.

Sometimes even TV shows have things we can learn from and not just escape from our daily grind.

You are defined 
by the sum total 
of your decisions.

Not 
the last bad decision 
you made.


What do you think?
Does it ring true to you, as it does to me?

Everyone makes a bad decision from time to time.
IF we learn from those bad decisions we are can move on and become a better person.

No comments: