_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Sale that is good for one week only

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Tupperware Sale that is good for one week only

I'm actually liking these 1 week only sales.
They are giving some great deals and things keep moving.
I'm not sure if its because we are celebrating our 70th year of Parties or its the summer or what ... but I'm loving it!

This week is a great back to school option with some pieces that I love


The Impressions bowls are great for so many things ... but we love to use them for salads.
The big bowl is great for green salads, the middle bowl works for our potato salad and the little bowl works great for our macaroni salad.  Now there are only 3 of us at home for most meals now, so if you have a BIG family you might have to change things up a bit, but its a great starting point.

The mini rice maker was a staple for us when my daughter was in college.  
Made some super easy and quick rice that I sometimes still use today.  Especially if its just 1 or 2 for dinner.

The Thirstquake Tumblers are great for those big glasses of iced tea that the summer just asks you to have.

If you are interested in any of these, you can head on over to my Tupperware Site and grab them.  But remember its only available for this week (ends on Friday August 3rd) or while supplies last.

No comments: