These would be good for the remainder of the Football Season and the Super Bowl as well as New Years "noshies" and more.
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Attach zucchini to Mandoline food guider, set round knob to #6.
- Spread out zucchini slices on UltraPro Oven Plate.
- Top each slice with about 1 tsp. of marinara.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or until zucchini have softened.
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese and microwave for 10-20 seconds, or until cheese melts.