_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Sweet Potato Soup for Your Winter Meals

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Sweet Potato Soup for Your Winter Meals

I don't know if I like the idea of sweet potato soup or not. I have to be honest here.  I'm not a  big fan of sweet potatoes, although I do like sweet potato fries and a new recipe I made for Thanksgiving with sweet potatoes and apples (I will share that one later), but I know some people a die hard sweet potato lovers.  

This could  be a winner for your winter meals.
Sweet Potato Soup



Ingredients
  • 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” chunks
  • 4 cups veggie stock
  • 1 onion, chopped in Power Chef System 
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. dried rosemary or ½ tsp fresh rosemary
  • Sour cream or Parmesan (optional)
  • Toasted walnuts (optional)
Instructions
  1. Place all ingredients in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker
  2. Seal and microwave on high power 30 minutes.
  3. Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers, about 10 – 15 minutes.
  4. Pour cooked soup* in base of Power Chef System fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord to process until smooth. (*Please note that the Power Chef System will not fit all of the soup, so you may have to repeat this step 2-3 times.)
  5. Top with sour cream or Parmesan and toasted walnuts.

Need some of the Tupperware pieces mentioned here?  Check out my Tupperware Site for info and purchase options.

No comments: