This could be a winner for your winter meals.
Sweet Potato Soup
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” chunks
- 4 cups veggie stock
- 1 onion, chopped in Power Chef System
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary or ½ tsp fresh rosemary
- Sour cream or Parmesan (optional)
- Toasted walnuts (optional)
- Place all ingredients in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker
- Seal and microwave on high power 30 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers, about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Pour cooked soup* in base of Power Chef System fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord to process until smooth. (*Please note that the Power Chef System will not fit all of the soup, so you may have to repeat this step 2-3 times.)
- Top with sour cream or Parmesan and toasted walnuts.
Need some of the Tupperware pieces mentioned here? Check out my Tupperware Site for info and purchase options.