I will be making this one very very soon, because I think this one would be an easy one that he will enjoy as much as I will
- 2 medium yellow onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 28 oz. can whole tomatoes, roughly chopped in Quick Chef® Pro System
- 15.5 oz. can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped using the Chop ’N Prep
- Place onions, garlic and peppers in base of Quick Chef® Pro System. Cover and turn
- handle to roughly chop.
- Place vegetables in TupperWave® Stack Cooker 3-Qt. Casserole and stir in olive oil.
- Place chicken in Colander, stack on Casserole and cover.
- Microwave on high 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add chicken to onion and pepper mixture along with red pepper flakes through cilantro.
- Cover and microwave on high 8 minutes.
I hope you will try this one as well. If you do, come on back and let us know what you thought. If you want any of the Tupperware products mentioned here, you can always visit my Tupperware Site and get more information and make purchases too.