_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Make your own Baby Food ... super easy

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Make your own Baby Food ... super easy

I really like this one.
We didn't go to this extent when my kids were little, but then again we didn't have as many food related health scares.  
I think if I was having little ones I would seriously think about doing this instead of buying those expensive little jars.

  • Steam wholesome food in the Tupperware® SmartSteamer according to this helpful chart.
  • Use the Power Chef™ System to purée the steamed food. 
  • Freeze individual portions in our Fresh & Pure Ice Tray for later use.



Just a little chart of ideas on how to make your own baby food for your baby using the Tupperware Smart Steamer and Power Chef. There are so many other things that you can make using these products, they are just that versatile.

Check out this video on just how easy it is to make your own baby food and store for later use.  No more jars needed.


Just steam, purée and freeze.  With these simple steps you can have fresh food for your baby, made with your own hands and help save on your family's food budget!

TIP: Mamas-on-the-go can use the smaller Chop ‘N Prep Chef to purée cooked food right at the restaurant table!

I can see this as a great baby shower gift. Especially now that it seems everyone wants to go organic and healthier.  

Why can't it start with our baby's food?

Check them out on my Tupperware Site and don't forget to subscribe to my site to get an email with new posts, to keep current on all my recipes (easy cooking) and more.

Looking for more baby food recipes?  Check out these easy recipes from topreveal

No comments: