_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: December Holiday Shopping Event

Saturday, December 5, 2015

December Holiday Shopping Event

I had posted a "snip-it" on my FB page earlier this week, but today starts the Christmas Holiday Vendor Event on Facebook. 

One of the things I like about it is that its a vendor event where the vendors come to you so you could be shopping from the comfort of your couch in your PJs,

There are a diverse group of vendors at this event so you get to check out all kinds of products that you could be getting for Christmas gifts.  Or it could be for something that you give as a gift to yourself.

Another thing I love about this is that it goes on even AFTER Christmas, so that you could be getting gifts toward the new year.  Or maybe you got money for Christmas so that you could get what you really wanted ... you could be shopping here for that too because it will be open until January 5, 2016!

Here's the only catch ... you need an invite to join in on this Facebook Event.  
Want to come join in?  
Leave me a message and I will get you an invite.  Then you can check it out every day if you want to see what is offered (bet things will be changing every day or week for sales and products) between today and January 5th.



I'll be there ... will you?
Come check us out.

No comments: