Although my family is still here for another day, I am already thinking about the New Year and New Year Celebrations. This one looks like a winner (and super easy) if you are having a New Year's party at your house .. or if you need to bring something to someone else's house party.
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. water
- 10.5-oz. log goat cheese
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
- baguette or crackers for serving
- Combine cranberries, sugar and water into 2-cup Micro Pitcher. Invert 1-cup Micro Pitcher over top to cover ingredients.
- Microwave on high 1:30–2 minutes.
- Stir to combine ingredients. Mixture will thicken as it cools.
- Pour cooled mixture over log of cheese and top with chopped pecans.
- Serve with toasted baguette or crackers.
Like what you see? Check out my Tupperware Site for more products.
Oh and don't forget to subscribe here so you don't miss out on any recipes I share to make you a star without spending all day in the kitchen!