- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded
- 1 tbsp. green curry paste
- 1 lime, zested and juiced using Zest 'N Press® Gadget
- 13.5 oz. can light coconut milk
- 1 lb. fresh mussels, scrubbed and rinsed
- 1 green onion, sliced, green part only
- Place garlic, ginger and jalapeño in base of Chop ’N Prep Chef. Cover and pull cord 4–5 times to process until finely chopped.
- Add mixture to the Water Tray of the Smart Steamer, along with the curry paste, lime zest and juice and coconut milk. Place the mussels in the Steamer Base, place over Water Tray, cover and microwave on high power for 6 minutes.
- Divide the mussels, placing into individual bowls, stir the sauce in the Water Tray and pour ¼ cup over the mussels in each bowl. Garnish with sliced green onions.
I can see this as a special meal for Christmas with some special people or as an appetizer for a group of special people.
With the Tupperware Smart Steamer and the Chop n Prep, it is super fast and pretty easy to do without spending all your time in the kitchen.
If you don't have the steamer or the chop n prep, you can pick either or both (and so much more) from my Tupperware site. Any questions? Drop me a message.