_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Negative Committee

Monday, March 5, 2012

Negative Committee

Do you sometimes have those doubts that rattle inside your head when you try to do something new or something difficult?  I know I do, but I think Ann Bradford has it down pat!



I will be keeping this one close, as a reminder for those times.  There may be lots of things that keep me from doing things I think I should be able to do ........ the negative committee will NOT be one of them.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. This the best quote I have read here so far! Love it. :)

Thrifty Military Mommy said...

Yep, I've had that "negative committee" tell me too many times that I can't do anything worthwhile. I'm telling them to shut up too, lol! Thanks for sharing :)

BlackAsphodel said...

Yes, she definitely has it down pat! :)

Diane K.Brimmer said...

This is great! Glad I stumbled on to this today.

aggcalifornia said...

Love this thank you for the inspiration!

Lisa G said...

Consider it done - at one point they won't return :)

Terri's Little Haven said...

Good for you!!! Keep the negativity behind you. I learned I had to do that when I started making my website more public. I started a new blog so I could gripe and complain on it lol but I try not to do that on Terri's Little Haven. I more or less let any negativity from comments bounce off the wall.

Searching for Happy said...

This is exactly the kind of quote I needed to see today. Thank you.

Unknown said...

I love it, I need this more than I would like to admit, going to share