_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Did you REMEMBER

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Did you REMEMBER



Good morning!

Did you remember to "spring ahead" last night?  My poor daughter had to be at work this morning at 6:30 .........  to say she was not a "happy" camper is an understatement.  Her body was protesting when she was up at what it thought was 5 AM.  But being the wonderful mommy I am, the coffee was waiting for her, to take with as she was walking out the door.

If you forgot to change your clocks ............ it's       6:45   AM   right now so GOOD morning!  Now fix your clocks, I'll wait for you to come back.

But tell me what you think of this "Day Light Savings" plan.  I really wish they would just pick one time ....... Daylight Savings or not ........ and lets just stay with it.  They have all these studies about how "dangerous" it is for at least the first 2 or 3 days AFTER we change the clocks as our bodies get use to what is going on.  It takes MORE THAN a week to make up for this 1 hour of "lost" sleep.

But then I really don't see the point of changing the time.  So I get an "extra" hour of daylight ..... I still have to turn on the lights in the morning since I don't get to get up an hour later.  It's 6:54 AM right now and the kitchen light is on (need to find the coffee dontcha know) and the outside light is on (its one of those auto on when its dark type) ......... so what did I save?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, I actually changed them hours before. I wish we all did not have to do this twice a year.

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

I agree - pick one and leave it alone. No more I'm early / I'm late no more lost sleep (although I do love that extra hour of sleep in the Fall)

Lisa G said...

I change the house before I got to bed and that's and that's all :)

MichelleS said...

:( don't remind me! It'll be a long time coming until we get this hour back. I suggest the US stop falling forward and make America happy with an extra hour of sleep.

BlackAsphodel said...

I actually quite like this when we "gain" an hour in fall. XD

beautytolove said...

I did not remember until I woke up Sunday Morning. Needles to say losing that hour was a bummer! :)

Anonymous said...

I really wish they would stop daylight savings. It might have been a good idea back in the farming days. If they want to keep it that way, I think then they should also change the time work, stores, schools, etc start and end. Everyone should be on the same page!

Diane K.Brimmer said...

Yes! I reluctantly remembered. Now I seem to be running to get to everything on time. My eyes see what time it is but my body wont accept it. LOL