Lemon goes great with so many things, but add some raspberries and I'm in heaven. And then make it so I can have this any time in less than 30 minutes .. yes you heard me - from gathering the ingredients to cutting/serving in the Tupperware Stack Cooker. I keep telling you it is super versatile and worth its weight in gold! Here's another reason I think so.
Serving Size: 1 piece
- 1⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tbsp. salt
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- Spray ¾-qt. Casserole/Cover with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except raspberries in a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour batter into greased ¾-qt. Casserole/Cover and arrange raspberries on the top.
- Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. OR
- If making cake without stacking, microwave on high power 6 minutes.
Not a big fan of raspberries or want to try a different fruit? I bet blueberries instead of the raspberries would be awesome in here too.