- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 4.5 oz. can green chilies, drained well
- 1/4 cup loosely packed cilantro, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp. minced chive or green onion
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- Add water to the Tupperware® SmartSteamer water tray.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, chilies, cilantro, garlic, and salt until well combined.
- Divide mixture evenly into 6 mini patties.
- Arrange 3 patties in a single layer in the casserole tray of the Tupperware® SmartSteamer.
- Place casserole tray on top of the water tray.
- Arrange 3 remaining patties in a single layer in the steamer tray and place steamer tray on top of casserole tray.
- Cover and microwave 10 minutes or until the patties register 165° F on an instant read thermometer inserted into the center of a patty.
- Remove from microwave.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together sour cream, chive, and lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with sour cream mixture and slider buns.
I keep telling you that Tupperware has the answer to so many of our dining questions. I hope this is just another one of these you will try very soon.
Need some Tupperware products? Stop by my Tupperware site and check it out.
Have a question? Just ask, I'd love to help.