But I could definitely see this for breakfast over oatmeal or pancakes or waffles.
Oh I may really have to make this very very soon.
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, cored and pealed
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup apple cider
- ¼ cup butter, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Cut apples into ¼-inch pieces.
- In the base of the Microwave Pressure Cooker stir together apples, sugar, cider, butter, corn starch, cinnamon, and salt. Secure cover onto the base.
- Microwave on high power 10 minutes.
- Remove from microwave. Let stand 10 minutes or until steam indicator valve is in the down position. Remove cover and stir.
- Serve warm over ice cream, oatmeal, or as a snack.
As always, if you are interested in the Tupperware products mentioned/used in this recipe, please check out my Tupperware Site. If you have questions, just give me a shout and I will get back at you.