- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. buttermilk
- ½ tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, yogurt, buttermilk, vinegar, garlic, salt, onion powder, dill, and parsley until well combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes.
- Serve cold with vegetables, chips,
- As a dip for wings,
- Or in place of mayonnaise on a sandwich or slider.
I am definitely liking this recipe. There really isn't anything that isn't in most refrigerators or pantries, but it definitely packs a great flavor for so many things. I believe this would be a great companion for the Green Chili Chicken Sliders I told you about before.
I know for us, it will become a go to for any event, but will be great for those game day needs. And if you need a server for game day or frankly any day it is the Tupperware Serving Center! I can even see bringing this out for a New Years Day celebration!
You can check all these out on my Tupperware Site. Or ask any question, because I am sure you know I love my Tupperware.