Serving Size: 2 enchiladas, ¾ cup rice, 2 tbsp. salsa
- 1 lb. tomatillos, husked
- ½ medium onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded
- ½ cup cilantro
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1½ cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup frozen southwestern style corn, thawed and drained
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 12 6" corn tortillas
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 14½-oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, with liquid reserved
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- Place tomatillos in UltraPro 2.1-Qt. Casserole Pan along with ¼ cup of water. Cover and microwave on high power 5 minutes. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
- Place onion, garlic, jalapeno and cilantro in base of Power Chef™ System fitted with the blade attachment. Replace cover and pull cord to process until finely chopped. Add tomatillos, replace cover and pull cord to process until all ingredients are finely chopped.
- Place mixture back in casserole pan, cover and microwave on high power 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place chicken, corn, ½ cup cheese and seasoning blend in medium bowl, stirring together using the Saucy Silicone Spatula. Set aside while preparing rice.
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Place onion and garlic in base of Power Chef™ System fitted with the blade attachment. Replace cover and pull cord several times until finely chopped.
- Place onion mixture, tomatoes, broth and seasoning blend in UltraPro 3.5-Qt. Lasagna Pan.
- Microwave on high power 4 minutes.
- Add rice, stirring to combine.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes.
- Divide filling between tortillas and roll. Spread ¾ cup salsa verde on bottom of inverted UltraPro Roasting Pan cover (or use inverted Lasagna Pan cover and place aluminum foil over rice).
- Place enchiladas in cover, folded seam down, and top with remaining salsa verde. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Remove cover from rice and place inverted cover containing enchiladas on top.
- Bake, together, an additional 15 minutes or until heated through.