_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's Groundhog Day!

Sunday, February 2, 2020

It's Groundhog Day!

Happy Groundhog Day

Yes this furry little guy's day.



Did you see him?



Did you watch as he proclaimed what was going to happen for the next 6 weeks?

Unfortunately for me ... I will be watching, maybe, because well even though it is Sunday and I could have slept in (at least for a little while), its also Super Bowl Sunday.  

So I will have a ton of things to get done before we go party with everyone, whether it is to actually watch the game or check out what all that money bought in Super Bowl Ads!

Anyway ... that is for another post.

Do you have a "Phil" where you live?
We have the infamous Punxsutawney Phil in Gobbler's Knob, but I know they have had comments of so many other's around the country.  If so what is his (or her) name?

What is the weather suppose to be like this year? 
Do you believe it?
Are you happy about it?

No comments: