_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Happy New Year!!

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!!

Just wanted to jump in here and wish you all a very 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Can you believe it is now 2020?
I can't believe that we are now in another decade!  
I know this is going to sound pretty lame, but WHERE the heck did the time go?  

Did you get to celebrate with a bang and lots of people?




Did you get to see the ball drop wherever you are?
This one?



I know now its more like this one in Times Square ... but was it white or colored pieces like this one?  Or did it have the pieces that had pineapples etched into the glass?



Or this one?




Or was it another one from another part of the world? 

My 2019 was filled with lots of pretty wonderful events and I can't wait to see what 2020 will bring.
Hopefully it will be equally as exciting as 2019 was.

How about you?
How was your 2019?
What are you hoping that 2020 will bring?






I do have to apologize to you all.  The last 2 years my blog posts have been limited, very limited.  I know, I know I had said at the beginning of last year that I would do better than 2018 ... and I did, sort of, but I will definitely, I PROMISE, do better in 2020.  

I'm going to see about finding more things to write about and not just events of the day.  I'm going to go back to finding things that will bring a smile to your face (and mine) and get back to doing reviews of products that I have used and liked (or not).
I have missed doing this, so although I don't do New Year's Resolutions anymore .. I will resolve to do more blog work in the coming year.

Thanks for staying around these past 2 years with so many things going on in my life that weren't blog worthy.  Hope to see you here more often too!

No comments: