_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's New Years Eve!

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

It's New Years Eve!

I know we think of New Year's Eve as the night when all the "celebrations" take place.
But really it today ... all day.

I know some people, OK most people, are working today, if they couldn't take the day off to get ready,
BUT...
What are you doing today for New Year's Eve?
Do you have plans for tonight?
Do they include lots of friends and family?
Are they in your home or someone else's home?
Or are you out and about celebrating with lots of folks?



Have you even been to Time Square for New Years Eve?
I know that the Time Square celebration is pretty famous, but do they have something special like this where you live?  

I've never been to Times Square for this HUGE celebration for New Years with all the people, even though I am so very close.  
But I'm OK with it.  I guess I'm just not a "crowd" person.  And we can see from past years ... it is quite a crowd!



For me, today is just a day of making sure things are ready for the new year.  More so this year because I will be going to my parents on New Year's Day (and they have no internet) for the rest of the week to make sure mom and dad are settled with the doctor, home health folks and such and that things are going in the "right" direction since mom got out of the hospital this past week.

No matter what you are doing today and tonight ...
Please 
BE SAFE,
Have FUN,
And ENJOY!


No comments: