_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Creamy Cold Brew

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Creamy Cold Brew

I just got my Tupperware Cold Brew Container so I am definitely going to be trying this one, as well as some of the other "flavorings" that are available.  I think, although don't quote me on this, that cold brew is less acidic than regular brew.  I will be looking for more info on that one too and will share when I find it.




Serves: 8 | Serving size: 5 oz.
Ingredients:
1 cup coarse coffee
Filtered water
For 1 serving:
4 oz. ready to drink cold brew coffee
1 tbsp. Torani Salted Caramel Syrup
2 tbsp. evaporated milk
Instructions:
1. Insert metal filter into the Cold Brew Carafe, add coarse coffee to first fill line (ready to drink fill line).
2. Slowly pour filtered room temperature/cool water into Carafe. 
3. Allow the water to filter down before adding more. Fill to water fill line (where the metal filter meets the plastic funnel).
4. Cover and refrigerate for 8-12 hours.
5. Remove filter and discard coffee grounds.
6. To serve, in All-in-One Shaker pour 4 oz. ready to drink cold brew coffee, Torani Salted Caramel Syrup and evaporated milk. 
7. Seal and shake vigorously until well combined. 
8. Pour over ice and serve.

No comments: