_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Leave no regrets

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Leave no regrets

I saw this one and thought it needs to be shared.

I also knew it was something that I needed to keep fresh in my mind so that it will become more of my day to day beliefs.



I think it is also something that all to many people need to be reminded of.

Life is not perfect.
But hey, nobody ever promised you that it would be.  
Unless of course they were lying to you.

We have to recognize that although not perfect, it is pretty darned good.
If that means that you have to write down all the things in your life that you would miss if they were not there ... then DO IT!

Go out and live YOUR life without regrets.

Just my thinking but I do think it is pretty right on.

No comments: