_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Where your journey is

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Where your journey is

I sometimes have to remind myself of this.
I have found myself blaming myself for not being where I think I should be at this point in my life.
Have I not done something that I should have to move myself further along in my life?
Should I have done something differently?

I saw this one and thought this is it.
I haven't done things wrong, in total.  
I may have done somethings incorrectly in the past and may again in the future, but I do believe this is telling me that even with this, there is a purpose to be found in everything that has moved me upon the journey of my life. 


Have you seen this in your life?
Have you thought about this before, or is this the first time you are being asked to think about it?

No comments: