_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Veteran's Day 2018

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Veteran's Day 2018




I know that tomorrow is the day we "officially " celebrate Veteran's Day tomorrow, but in reality we should be celebrating our Veteran's every day.



There are just so many who have served this country, and served her honorably, that we need to remember.  I'm sure you have heard this before, so much so that I'm afraid it's become a cliche BUT

Freedom isn't Free

Please, the next time you see a veteran, say thank you.
And remember that their families serve just as they do.  
They too deserve your thanks.

They give up so much to make sure that we are free to do all the things that we do.  
They miss holidays and family events.  They miss sicknesses, recoveries, deaths and even births with their servicemen and women.

To all those who have served, those I know and those I have not met ... 
Thank you for your service.

No comments: