_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Finding your joy

Monday, September 17, 2018

Finding your joy

What can I say, I'm in an inspirational mode at the moment.
I guess that means I am needing a little inspiration for myself.



I think this one is especially relevant when you are starting to think that what you wanted and worked so hard to get just isn't what you thought it would be.

I know a few people that this could be very appropriate for.
They just couldn't seem to find that "niche" that they wanted to be in.
They had tried for years to find that "perfect fit" ... and thought they had landed the dream.

Now they aren't so sure.



It time for them to stop looking so far ahead that they miss the perfectness of what they have and what they have done.  Sometimes when we try to make things happen we miss what good has already happened to us.

Thanks to FindingJoy and The Brave Art of Motherhood for the reminders.  I've seen some really great things there.  May even see more from time to time.

No comments: