_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's a new Mid Month Brochure for Tupperware!

Saturday, September 15, 2018

It's a new Mid Month Brochure for Tupperware!

I do love to share here the mid month brochures each month.
I know I have been lax this year, but so much has happened to my family, that my blog and businesses have suffered.  Sorry.

BUT it is time for the Mid September brochure to come out ... as always there are items that are only available or only available at this price for a short time. 


One of the things I really love about this brochure are the Modular Mates.  They are usually on sale in January when everyone is trying to do their New Years Resolutions to get organized or eat better so they stock up on healthier grains and snacks and such.

Remember these are only available for a few weeks at this price so unless you want to wait until January (and hopefully they will have a sale then) grab these from my Tupperware Site before they are gone!


These are the rest of those items that are in the Mid September brochure ... and I have to say the Halloween stuff is FANTASTIC for the kids!  The tumblers and snack cups are soooo cute!  
If you are having a party, the big orange bowl is a must.  Halloween treats for everyone or if you aren't going out ... how about a popcorn bowl for the movies watching scary movies??

I also like the orange canister with the carolier as the perfect Trick or Treat container.  No losing things because of a hole in the bag ... and because it has a black seal, the candies will stay safe when you try to get the kids to go easy on the candy and not inhale it all in 1 night!

Oh how I love everything in this brochure, but another must have is the mandoline.  I have had mine for a few years and use it often.  Its perfect for salad days, cucumbers and carrots are a breeze.  Taking corn kernels off of the cob was something I actually figured our this year.  
How about shredding cabbage?  Yes its perfect for that too.  
I've even used it to evenly slice apples.  

At this price ... its a steal!

Remember we also just started our Fall/Holiday catalog so you need to scroll through our online brochure (also found on my Tupperware Site, left side Catalog tab).  You can order from either or both catalog and brochure together, just make sure if you are looking for things in the short term portion of the Mid September brochure you don't miss the end date!

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a message or message me on Facebook.  

No comments: