_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Mid July 2018

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Tupperware Mid July 2018

Have you been wondering what happened to Tupperware posts?
Well you may or may not know how difficult things have been for me this year so I'm doing a restart with the Mid July Tupperware brochure.

If, like me, you LOVE Tupperware Modular Mates .. this is for you.
But you need to hurry because the sale ends July 27th ... so you won't see prices like these again until maybe January!



Now if you are getting ready for school lunches or want to update your own lunches this is the mid month (July) brochure for you.




I love these pieces.  I have the complete set of 5s (the Zero Waste Get it All Set) so that I can do my own portion control meals when I am putting my "planned overs" away.

The Cereal Bowls are great for making overnight oatmeal ... we've been doing that for a while now but the Big Wonder bowls are good too.

You can check out all of these and so much more on my Tupperware Site.

If you have questions...just ask.
If you are interested in joining in on the fun ... you can check out on my Tupperware Site and click Join Us.

No comments: