_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: #WinterStorm #Grayson

Thursday, January 4, 2018

#WinterStorm #Grayson

So with the start of the new year, we here in the East are being challenged with Winter Storm Grayson.


They say this storm is going to be pretty bad.
The Weather Channel (among others) is calling for it to undergo something called bombogenesis.  
Which really doesn't sound like a good thing.















Right now we have fine snow falling, but I am not going to be fooled by this, I know that this fine stuff can accumulate pretty fast.  Many places, including New Jersey, are being warned about white out conditions with this storm.


Virginia Beach, shown here, looks like it is getting hit pretty bad, according to the Weather Channel.  My son has also confirmed that it isn't "pretty".


I think there are going to be some interesting days ahead with lots of folks either hunkering down at home (those that are being smart) or some cold folks walking away from abandoned cars or accidents.

Please be smart and stay home ... too many ways to get hurt in this kind of weather.  Especially if you are in a part of the East that normally doesn't get this kind of weather.

But lets see where everyone is from and what kind of weather they are seeing.  How much of the "white stuff" are they calling for where you are?

I'm in New Jersey and they are calling for anywhere from 2-4 inches in the western part of the State to 16-18 inches near the coast!  


Here's my backyard this morning ... I forgot to bring in my wind chimes (the double black hook at bottom center) so this should be fun ... they will either be frozen or hopefully I will be able to bring them in once it stops.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Michelle J. said...

I'm from the west, so we're not experiencing this craziness. Good luck!