_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Merry Christmas

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

Just a quick stop in to wish all 
my friends, family, readers and followers 
a very 







I was going to show a picture of my tree, but I just couldn't get the picture to turn out right.  


Now my tree looks pretty nice  but ... 


Too many lights, too many ornaments ... and then again never enough.


But every tree should have a Marshmallow Man.  
If you don't have one.  

Here is a cute example of something you can easily do with a few candles!


Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas time with your friends and family.

I promise I will be back more often after the holidays.
I have a few things to review/share in the new year!


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hope you had a nice Christmas. The snowman candles are such a cute idea!