_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Have a Tupperware Homemade Hot Cocoa Party

Friday, December 29, 2017

Have a Tupperware Homemade Hot Cocoa Party

 I'm sharing a party idea from another team that was shared by my director.

This so sounds like the perfect way to start the year.
Especially since it sounds like its going to be a cold one!



In January all my in home Tupperware parties are going to be "Hot Cocoa" Parties.
This is the recipe I'm going to use. I'm going to make up a batch (ok maybe more than 1) for home too.




In my parties I will bring the mix in Modular Mates and then suggest that my host get FUN with the additives...whipped cream, peppermint schnapps, baileys or fun marshmallows!



This definitely sounds like a hit!!!

Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix

Makes 17 cups of mix

Ingredients:

  • 1 - 8qt box of Powdered Milk
  • 1 - 16 oz jar of Creamer (change by using flavored creamer)
  • 1 - cup Sugar
  • 1 - cup Powdered Sugar
  • 1 - 20oz container of Nesquik
Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a Tupperware Thatsa Bowl.
Seal & mix well.
Store in a Tupperware Modular Mate Square 3.
Label & Date. Use within 6 months.


*To make one serving of Hot Chocolate:

  • Add 1/3 cup of mix  
  • 8 oz of Hot Water 
  • Stir to dissolve. 
  • Add in some "fun" additions or leave plain.
  • Top with whipped cream or marshmallows.

1 comment:

Michelle Hartman said...

I am glad you like my Party Idea! I have GREAT SUCCESS with this theme in January!!!!