_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Don't run out of time

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Don't run out of time

How many times have you heard people say that they can't do something right now because its "not the right time"?
They need to wait until they are in a better place.  
Or when things get easier so that they would have more time.

I know I've said it myself.
I've wondered if maybe I should have waited to do this or that.  If it would have been easier or less complicated, if I had just waited.




Now I'm not saying to be reckless or foolhardy.
I'm all for planning and going forward with your eyes open.

But remember we never know when we will draw our last breath.
No I'm not getting morbid.

Stop chasing the what ifs and dreaming about what you think you should have, just because you were born.

Sometimes, when we are happy with what we have and where we are in our lives, there are more doors opened for us and more of the things we have hoped for or desired becomes ours as well.  

But even if that doesn't happen, being happy with where you are will lead you to even more happiness.

Don't live your life wishing for something more,
Be happy with what you have been given, what you have earned and just maybe even more will be yours.

No comments: