_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Do you know what June is?

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Do you know what June is?

Other than my anniversary month that is ...

Yes it is also my mom and dad's anniversary (#61 this year), but that still isn't what I am talking about.  
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

If you have a teenager, or if you have what has in many "worlds" been called the teenage curse, you may know that June is Acne Awareness month.

Now I have had 2 teenagers, one boy and one girl, so I've seen it from both sides, as well as having had my own bouts with the teenage curse in my adult years, but even I did not realize that June was Acne Awareness month.

That is until I joined LimeLight by Alcone and started seeing the blog posts by Madison at LimeLight by Alcone Life.  Granted the post I am sharing is already a year old, but that doesn't minimize the great information that you can find here.

I am in love with LimeLight's skincare products.  
It was probably the second reason I joined the LimeLight by Alcone team, first being the awesome foundation, but that's another story.

I love that the skincare products are leaping bunny certified, 

and has ingredients that are good for your skin and not full of chemicals.



Interested in seeing more?
Jump on over to my LimeLight by Alcone site and look around.
Have any questions, feel free to give me a shout.

No comments: