_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: How to live an Adventurous Life

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

How to live an Adventurous Life

I've seen this in a cute little shop that I just can't seem to get out of my head.














I guess it was something that was calling to me at just the right time.










Hopefully it will call to you as well.














Living an Adventurous Life
Does not Mean
Climbing Mountains
Swimming with Sharks
or even Jumping off Cliffs.

Living an Adventurous Life
Means Risking Yourself
by Leaving a Little 
Piece of YOU
Behind in all those
You meet along the way.





Lets spread all the good that is inside YOU



That way we can all live 
the life we want and need.

So that others can feel 
the Adventurous Life 
for themselves.


No comments: