Do you think that you can't make Salmon at home?
Is it a daunting recipe ingredient for you?
Check this one out. It won't be daunting anymore.
- 1 tsp. plus 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- ½ cup chopped eggplant
- ¼ cup golden raisins (optional)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 4 (4 oz.) salmon fillets, skin-on
- In a large bowl, toss together 1 tsp. of the olive oil, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant and raisins until well coated.
- Transfer vegetables into the base of the MicroPro™ Grill.
- Microwave on high power 5 minutes with the lid in the grill position.
- Remove from microwave; transfer vegetables into a serving bowl.
- Fold in rosemary and salt; set aside.
- Brush salmon on all sides with remaining olive oil.
- Place 2 salmon fillets in MicroPro™ Grill, skin side up, with lid in the grill position.
- Microwave on high power 4 minutes.
- Remove salmon, sprinkle with coarse kosher salt to taste.
- Repeat with remaining salmon fillets.
- Serve warm with vegetables.
I am still testing out my MicroPro Grill. It is that new to me.
But so far I am liking it.
I can use it to actually grill in the microwave but can also put the lid in the casserole position and make some pretty interesting desserts and then decide if I want to drop the lid to the grill position to crisp up the top.
I'm going to be doing a cobbler very soon, that I will be sharing the recipe for, so stay tuned.