I am going to give you another solution.
- 6 hard cooked eggs, peeled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. mustard, yellow or Dijon
- ⅛ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ¼ cup finely diced cooked potato
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp. each minced red bell pepper, radish, chopped parsley
- Cut hard cooked eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolk. Set whites aside.
- In the base of the Power Chef® System fitted with paddle attachment add yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, garlic, vegetables and parsley.
- Cover and pull cord until mixture is well combined.
- Fold in potatoes and spoon mixture into egg white wells.
- Garnish with additional radish or parsley.
You can hold up to 24 egg halves for mess-free transport in Tupperware's Egg Tray Inserts.
You can also add the whole egg into the Power Chef System and make a quick egg salad when everyone is calling for food.
Makes a nice smooth or chunky salad in a flash. I love this piece.