As always Tupperware has the answer with Chipotle Shrimp Tacos!
I think these look outstanding, but then I am a shrimp lover ... no matter how it is cooked, or so it seems.
Oh yummmm don't these look fabulous?
Serving Size: 1 taco
- 1lb. large white shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp. adobo seasoning
- 4 oz. jicama, peeled
- 6 oz. bagged broccoli slaw
- 4 tbsp. reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tsp. canned chipotle peppers in in adobo, chopped
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- Cut shrimp into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with adobo seasoning. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, green onions, sugar, salt, and seasoning blend and stir.
- Slice jicama thinly and place in the base of the Quick Chef® Pro System. Cover and turn handle to process.
- Add broccoli slaw, replace cover and process again.
- Combine slaw and Cilantro Vinaigrette and stir.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and chipotle pepper until well combined.
- Place shrimp in the Steamer Base of the Smart Streamer and fill the Water Tray with 1 3/4 cups water.
- Place Steamer Base on top of Water Tray.
- Cover and microwave on high power for 4 minutes.
- Let rest, covered, 2 minutes.
- Serve shrimp, slaw and chipotle sour cream on warmed corn tortillas.
If you had these Tupperware pieces in your kitchen, you could have this fantastic meal on your table in less than 20-25 minutes! Now wouldn't that make you look like a superstar!!
Check out these Tupperware pieces and so much more on my Tupperware Site.