Serves: Approximately 12
Serving Size: 1.5oz
2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
½ cup Roasted Pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
¼ cup Dried Cranberries, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon Raw Cane Sugar (or sweetener of choice)
1. Separate out a small portion of pistachios and cranberries.
2. Add Greek yogurt, coconut sugar and remaining pistachios and cranberries to a bowl and mix.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread mixture evenly.
4. Top with pistachios and cranberries
5. Allow to freeze until set then break apart into pieces before serving
Can add fresh herbs like rosemary for a different flavor or other spices such as cinnamon and clove.
I am definitely going to be making some of this for my family Christmas Gift Unwrapping table.
Oh and I wanted to share the Giveaway they are having!
Check out these awesome prizes per their giveaway post.
If you enter .. Good Luck!I'd love to hear that you won, so come back and let us all know.
All winners & prizes will be randomly drawn
at the end of the promotion
on December 20, 2016.
Samsung 40" 4k Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2016)
Samsung Gear IconX Cordfree Fitness Earbuds with Activity Tracker
Be one of four to win a free week of bistroMD
FitBit Charge 2
$100 Nike Gift Card
$100 Starbucks Gift Card
Magic Bullet (12 Piece)
Kinzi Resistance Band Set
One week of bistroMD snacks