This one, with the "salad" moniker sounds really interesting for winter.
Serving Size: 2 cups
- 3/4 tsp. coarse kosher salt, divided
- 1 lb. bow-tie pasta
- 1 small head radicchio, shredded
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced thin
- 2 pears, peeled, cored, and chopped, ¼" pieces
- 2 parsnips, peeled and chopped, ¼" pieces
- 1/4 cup, plus 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- ½ cup bleu cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Add water to the pasta maker maximum fill line.
- Stir in ½ tsp. of the salt and pasta.
- Microwave on high power 8 minutes.
- Remove from microwave; drain, set aside.
- Meanwhile, on the UltraPro Oven Plate, arrange radicchio, fennel, pears, and parsnips in a single layer.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp. of the olive oil; sprinkle with salt.
- Microwave on high power 3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave.
- Place UltraPro pan in oven.
- Bake 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, and remaining salt.
- Stir in pasta, vegetables, and walnuts; top with bleu cheese.
- Serve warm.