This one sounds wonderful and easy and looks "fancy" and I bet would go over really well with a nice before dinner cocktail.
Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. water
- 10.5-oz. log goat cheese
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
- baguette or crackers for serving
- Combine cranberries, sugar and water into 2-cup Micro Pitcher. Invert 1-cup Micro Pitcher over top to cover ingredients.
- Microwave on high 1:30–2 minutes.
- Stir to combine ingredients. Mixture will thicken as it cools.
- Pour cooled mixture over log of cheese and top with chopped pecans.
- Serve with toasted baguette or crackers.