When I saw this one on the Tupperware back office, I thought this would be great for chicken or pork that would add more diversity to our Fall dinner menu.
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. mulling spices
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- ½ yellow onion, finely diced
- 4 whole fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- In the base of the Quick Shake® container, add apple cider, vinegar, mulling spices, garlic, onion, thyme, and salt.
- Secure Quick Shake® cover.
- Shake until well combined.
- Refrigerate up to seven days.
- To use, marinate your chicken breast or pork chops for an awesome flavor.
My Tupperware Site has this piece available, along with so many other pieces, any time of day or night. Have it shipped right to you house so you don't have to fight the crowds!
How about adding things like this to your holiday gift giving for a very affordable price. Especially if you love to do home made gifts. Share the recipe with the gift.
Have a question? Just ask ... I love to talk about my Tupperware.