I'm not sure how I missed it when it was first posted, but it is definitely something that I am going to have in my makeup case from now on.
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. baby wash
- 1 cup water
- Optional: ¼ tsp. tea tree oil
- 80 ct. package cotton rounds
- Stir together coconut oil, baby wash, water, and tea tree oil if using.
- Divide cotton rounds between four Snack Cups. Some may not fit until after water mixture is poured over the cotton rounds.
- Slowly pour water mixture over cotton rounds dividing evenly so all of cotton is soaked with mixture.
- Once there is room in Snack Cups, add any remaining cotton rounds and pour remaining water over rounds.
- Seal and store up to three months.
I love having things, like these, that I can make (and obviously use) that doesn't have a ton of ingredients that I can't read or pronounce or that I need a science degree to understand.
If you like making your own home-made gifts, this is definitely something for you to check out.